With the 38th running of the US Tank All American 400 in Memory of Jonathan & Jillian Brown approaching fast we know everyone has a lot of questions and concerns.

As of now we have every intention of racing on Sunday and are looking at a number of different forecast models in making our decisions.

With a full schedule on both Friday and Saturday and a curfew in place there is doubt on whether we can move the race to Saturday night.

With this being said we know we have people traveling from all around the country and want to keep you updated constantly for the weekend.

Starting tomorrow we will have an update at 8AM and then one every four hours after on our Facebook page. Please make sure to follow and like our page to get all of these updates.

We are looking forward to a fantastic weekend of racing with record car counts and some of the best drivers on the planet making their way to “America’s Favorite Short Track.”

We realize this is a very important weekend for our teams, fans, staff, and sponsors. We are taking the forecast very seriously and exploring all of our options from adjusting schedules to rain dates, etc. We have a jet dryer a lot of track drying equipment on hand and ready if needed.

We appreciate everyones support and patience and will continue to monitor the situation and do the best for everyone involved.

We hope these updates will help everyone making plans for the weekend.


By – Track Enterprises Media