Help us keep racing in Nashville!
The Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway is proud to be the first outdoor venue to reopen in Nashville and will be used as a “Pilot Program” to help set the stage for future outdoor venues to assist in reopening Nashville.
As promised, here are all the details for the 63rd Season Opener Saturday, July 4th
- Will there be a charge for parking? Yes, parking is facilitated by The Fairgrounds Nashville and will be $5.
- Can I bring a cooler in? Yes, no larger than 14x14x14, no alcohol or glass.
- Where is the handicap parking? Located outside turn 4 area of the racetrack. Shuttles will be operating but are not wheelchair accessible.
- Can I buy my ticket when I get there? We will have the main ticket booth open for will call and ticket sales and turn 1 gate open for pit passes and grand stand tickets, however, to stay in accordance with the social distancing guidelines the preferred method of ticket purchases are online or by calling the office @ 615-254-1986. Please keep in mind that we are at limited capacity and it is strongly recommended for you to purchase your ticket ahead of time as we may be sold out on race day. Tickets are going fast, so get yours TODAY! CLICK HERE
- I bought a ticket for the June 27th race, is it still good for the July 4th race? Yes, your ticket purchase will be honored for any “local” race in the 2020 season or may be upgraded for any National Touring Race date in 2020.
- Grandstand Ticket Pricing: Adults-$12, Senior Citizens (60+)/Military-$10, Kids 6-12 years of age-$5, Kids 5 & under are free.
- Pit Pass Pricing: Friday- $20, Saturday-$35, Two Day Pass-$50
- Pit passes available at pit gate ticket booths-Gate 7 off Craighead and at Turn 1 Gate.
- Food & Beverage: Concession stands in the concourse will be closed, except for the pizza stand and bars. Food vendors will be available in the extended concourse as well as in turn 1 and turn 4 of the grandstands. Concessions will be open in the pit area.
- Restrooms: All restrooms in the concourse will be open with additional Porta John’s and handwashing stations in the extended concourse as well as in turn 1 and turn 4 of the grandstands.
- Grandstand Seating: Grandstands will be marked for social distancing. Please sit only in open seating areas for the number within your immediate party.
- Will there be a race day schedule? Yes, the race day schedule will be posted on our website and all social media outlets by Wednesday July 1st. It will also be an insert in our Program.
- Will the grandstands be open on Friday, July 3rd for open practice? Yes, Mask/Social Distancing will be required.
- Pit Road/Driver Autographs: In accordance with the social distancing guidelines and for the safety and well-being of our drivers and officials, only immediate family and pit crew are allowed on pit road for photos. Pit road will be closed to fans that do not have a pit pass.
- Do I have to wear a mask? Yes, you may bring your own face mask, if you do not have one, a face mask will be provided and required at all entrances. In consideration of the executive order for the Metropolitan Nashville Davidson County area that was released on Sunday, June 28, 2020, the staff of the Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway will adhere to this order and abide with full cooperation. We ask that our drivers, crew, and fans please read the Executive Order 8 attached. Michael Caldwell, Director & Chief Medical Officer Department of Public Health at Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County will be in attendance for our first race. The Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway is proud to be the first outdoor venue to reopen in Nashville and will be used as a “Pilot Program” to help set the stage for future outdoor venues to assist in reopening Nashville. We graciously ask for your assistance in exemplifying these measures set forth by the Metropolitan Government. Help us keep racing alive in Nashville!
View: Executive Order 8
Please feel free to call our office, 615-254-1986 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions or concerns.